Small top-floor studio at Kallio
Hello there! I’m moving out from my studio at Kallio, so looking for a tenant. In brief:
- 25 square meters, last floor (6th) in a building from 1961
- all renovations were done within last 10 years, and no renovations in foreseeable future (let’s say next 5 years for sure)
- has some basic furniture (like table, couple of chairs, drawers and whatnot, big and nice Ikea mattress), but I can move these away if you don’t need them
- there is a laundry with dryer downstairs
- 3 minute walk to Hakaniemi metro station (will go down to 30 seconds once they open Toinen Linja exit again 😅)
- 24/7 S-Market just around the corner
- well, the whole of central Helsinki is literally around the corner
Things that might be not to everyone’s liking
- Lyyra construction outside (should be done by the end of this year); they are fairly quiet though
- Since it’s Kallio, it might be occasionally louder than usual, especially when Finland wins some important hockey game, or on Vappu for instance. But it's quieter than one might think.
Rental period — preferably for a year, can be longer.
Deposit — 1700, water — 20 / person, no smoking, but animals should be alright.
Moving in date — whenever you want, could be next month already (so 1.4).
Any questions — just send me a message :)